Active conferences in peaceful surroundings
This is the motto for your conference events at the hotel ‘zur Post’. All of the conference rooms are in a separate building, undisturbed by the day to day operations of the restaurant and banqueting suite. The location and equipment of the ‘zur Post’s’ conference centre promises an optimum working environment.
The pleasant ambience and the harmonious surroundings of the hotel ‘zur Post’ is a major boost for the success of your conference. Along with all its facilities, the nature surrounding our family-run hotel offers plenty of opportunities to relax the mind – Either during or after concluding a strenuous day of seminars.
- Specially devised jogging and walking circuits (15 – 45 min.) which start directly at the front door
- Walk through the beautiful Balver Wald – Time to talk, time for peace. Swap a cooked lunch for a delicious packed lunch prepared by our team of kitchen staff.
- Be a summit reacher – The Hönnetal valley offers fantastic opportunities for climbing
- Sweat it out: In the hotel’s sauna, in the aquarobic sessions or by playing Doppelkopf
- Swim…completely free: In the hotel’s own pool or in the nearby Sorpesee
- Simply dive in: The Möhnesee (30min. away) offers plenty of leisure activities for the water sports enthusiast
- Treat yourself to a flight up high in the open air: Fly a glider or parachute at the Küntrop and/or Barge airstrips
- Laugh until you drop: Leave your everyday concerns behind and play cards, table tennis, table football or billards
- Bowling evenings, playing golf, go-karting – We are happy to help you arrange and organise these activities.
The mealtimes and coffee breaks will be coordinated to suit the needs of the seminar participants.
Want to book a special event? We will be happy to put you in touch with professional event organisers!
For further information about cultural events, visit www.balverhoehle.de. For information about outdoor events, visit www.mosaik-team.de.
Online room reservation
Hotel zur Post
Eisborner Dorfstraße 3
Fon ++49 (0) 23 79) 91 60
Fax ++49 (0) 23 79) 91 62 00